Ten minutes from the village of Bromont, Cowansville hospital and Exit 74 on Highway 10. Near the Versant du midi and Lac Bromont.
For artists, the self-employed or those who simply like large spaces.
On the ground floor:
- Big vestibule opening onto large rooms.
- Double living room with wood-burning fireplace.
- Private master suite with bathroom and walk-in closet, located in a wing in the U-shaped part of the house. In the other part is the dining room, with a seasonal panoramic view. Patio door in each room overlooking a garden.
- Kitchen with highly distinctive features. Large work surface..
- Laundry room with storage area.
- Mud room adjacent to a garage entrance.
- Family room or boudoir (possibility of a fourth bedroom).
- Bathroom with en suite washbasin.
- Two bedrooms.
In the basement:
- Large rooms that the buyer can use according to needs.
- Heated and painted concrete floor.
- Workshop with 220 amp entry.
Garage with outside door and two accesses to the house: one private, leading to the basement, and the other one leading to the mud room adjacent to the kitchen.
Floor heating system
Screen porch to extend the summer and shorten the winter.
Maintenance-free landscaping; pond and waterfall integrated into flower gardens.
Quiet area much sought-after for the quality of its setting. The project is crossed by multifunctional hiking trails.
- Seasonal panoramic views
- Wooded land
- Year of construction 2006
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Siding Wood
- Roof Asphalt shingles
- Sewage system Système BIONEST
- Water supply Artesian well
- Heating system Forced-air heating
- Kitchen Wood
- Equipment and services Central air conditioning, ventilation system, central vacuum cleaner installation
|Vestibule||RDC||9'4'' x 11'8" irr||ceramic|
|Washroom||RDC||6'2" X 3'9"||Ceramic|
|Living room||RDC||25' X 11'7''||Wood|
|Dining room||RDC||15'7" x 11'11"||Wood|
|Kitchen||RDC||15'7" x 11'11"||Ceramic|
|Laundry room||RDC||12' x 7'5"||Ceramic|
|Master bedroom||RDC||13'11" x 13'9"||Wood|
|Master bathroom||RDC||11'6" x 9'4"||Ceramic|
|Family room||2e étage||11'2" x 13'5"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2e étage||11' x 10'1"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2e étage||10'10'' x 10'8"||Wood|
|Bathroom||2e étage||5'8" x 8'||Ceramic|
|Playroom||Sous-sols||23'7" x 15'2''||Heated concrete|
|Workshop||Sous-sols||14' x 20'||Heated concrete|
|Workshop 2||Sous-sols||13' x 13'||Heated concrete|
|Storage area||Sous-sols||11'5" x 4'2"||Heated concrete|
|Mechanical room||Sous-sols||19' x 15'11"||Heated concreteconcrete|
|Storage area||Sous-sols||7'8'' x 8'8"||Heated concrete|
Inclusions and exclusions
Cooktop, dishwasher, built-in oven, washer and drying, water feature with pump and basin
Stained glass in master bedroom, all Art Déco fixtures, 2 sculptures outside, wood chair near front door, 3 ceramic murals on outside wall and staircase mural..
- Evaluation (2019)
- Land: 172,000 $
Building: 538,200 $
Total: 710,200 $
- Monthly fees
- Annual taxes
- Municipal : 5,627 $ (2019)
School : 1,255 $ (2018)
Total: 6,882 $
Plan a visit
Suzie BeauregardReal estate broker 450-531-9026
Xavier DufresneReal estate broker 450-204-5881